Friday 11 September 2015

Small luxuries

A couple of years ago, I always had fresh flowers or leaves in my home.  A single bloom in a bud vase, a little bundle in a mason jar, maybe even just a couple of fresh hosta leaves in a bottle.  I'm not sure when I stopped doing it, but the other day I cut a few little garden clippings and put them in a tiny vase and realized that I missed having something fresh around all the time.
 So I decided that I'm going to make a concentrated effort to keep this little vase filled all the time.  
And I'm going to post them to instagram under the hashtag #simpleblossoms if anyone wants to play along.
You can tag me (@remembrancespottery) if you like.

Incidentally, there are a couple more of these little vases available in my etsy shop if you need a little something to fill yourself.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post, we all need small luxuries in our daily lives. You inspired me to pick the last of the winters hellebores and pop them in a vase to enjoy; so thank you!

    ReplyDelete